Nutrition for Digestive WellnessNutrition for Digestive Wellness is a nutrition and lifestyle program perfect for those suffering from GERD, gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, gastritis, IBS, or IBDs.
Nutrition for Digestive Wellness Benefits
- Regular bowel movements
- Normal digestion without gas and bloating
- GERD management
- Increased energy
- Immune function enhancement
What do I do about my constant bloating and gas?
How can I stop my acid reflux from keeping me up at night?
Why can’t I ever have a regular bowel movement?
You are not what you eat but what you absorb. We are learning more and more how vitally important it is to have a well functioning gut full of beneficial microbes. Poor digestion can lead to lowered immune function, poor stress tolerance, malnutrition, inadequate sleep, and is very physically and mentally aging. Nutrition for digestive wellness, personalized for you, is the key to feeling better. I will provide a personalized protocol which includes food, supplements, and lifestyle changes.
When I work with you, you will get:
- Unlimited email support
- Clinical knowledge and experience looking at your full health picture (stress, sleep, activity)
- Assessment of stress management to support your gut-brain axis
- 35% discount off retail prices for supplements
- Access to my private Client Portal, which includes Recipes (including many for my favorite kitchen tool), Shopping Lists, Stress Management Tools, Sleep Resources, information about my favorite Products, and more
- Peace of mind that you have a nutrition plan tailored for you
Nutrition for Digestive Wellness Packages
What we do together depends entirely upon your health concerns and needs. Your initial consultation will consist of a 90 minute comprehensive intake where we will talk about the reason for which you are seeing me as well as your health history, sleeping habits, digestion, energy level, current food intake, and symptoms you are experiencing. I will address your health concerns, explore the roots of any challenges, assess your current daily diet, identify deficiencies, and create realistic, meaningful, qualitative goals to initiate lasting change. I will then design a dietary and lifestyle program to meet your unique needs. Content may include dietary and supplement recommendations, recipes, shopping lists, meal and snack ideas, and exercise and lifestyle practices to address your individual biochemical needs.