Nutrition for Autoimmune WellnessNutrition for Autoimmune Wellness is a nutrition and lifestyle program perfect for those suffering from autoimmune diseases, such as Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Autoimmune Hepatitis, and Celiac Disease.
Nutrition for Autoimmune Wellness Benefits
- Reduction in pain and inflammation
- Improved digestion and nutrient absorption
- Increased energy and focus
- Improved mood and emotional balance
- Reduction in rashes and hair loss
How can I improve my digestion and overall wellness?
What do I do about my constant fatigue?
How do I reduce inflammation, pain, hair loss, and rashes?
Getting diagnosed with an autoimmune condition can be very stressful and overwhelming. Often, major lifestyle changes are necessary to manage the disease. Intestinal healing, inflammation reduction, and proper nutrients can make a large impact on the many symptoms that go hand in hand with autoimmune conditions. Nutrition for autoimmune wellness, personalized for you, is the key to feeling better. I will provide a personalized protocol which includes food, supplements, and lifestyle changes.
When I work with you, you will get:
- Unlimited email support
- Clinical knowledge and experience looking at your full health picture (stress, sleep, activity)
- Assessment of stress management to support your gut-brain axis
- 35% discount off retail prices for supplements
- Access to my private Client Portal, which includes Recipes (including many for my favorite kitchen tool), Shopping Lists, Stress Management Tools, Sleep Resources, information about my favorite Products, and more
- Peace of mind that you have a nutrition plan tailored for you
Nutrition for Autoimmune Wellness Packages
What we do together depends entirely upon your health concerns and needs. Your initial consultation will consist of a 90 minute comprehensive intake where we will talk about the reason for which you are seeing me as well as your health history, sleeping habits, digestion, energy level, current food intake, and symptoms you are experiencing. I will address your health concerns, explore the roots of any challenges, assess your current daily diet, identify deficiencies, and create realistic, meaningful, qualitative goals to initiate lasting change. I will then design a dietary and lifestyle program to meet your unique needs. Content may include dietary and supplement recommendations, recipes, shopping lists, meal and snack ideas, and exercise and lifestyle practices to address your individual biochemical needs.