Unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar (ACV) is an excellent natural hair treatment. It is cleansing, gives the hair more body and luster, and can reduce hair loss. Rinsing your hair with ACV reduces itchy scalp and dandruff by destroying the bacteria and/or fungi that clog hair follicles. Apple cider vinegar rinse can also add shine to your hair and prevent split ends. Don’t worry about the slight vinegar smell you will notice after rinsing! It will disappear completely as your hair dries.
- 1/8 cup organic apple cider vinegar with the mother
- 3/4 cup purified water
- Clean bottle
- In your bottle, add the apple cider vinegar.
- Then, add the purified water. Replace the cap and shake well.
- Apply to hair and scalp after shampooing, rubbing it into your scalp with your fingers.
- Rinse with cool water for best results.